Welcome



Gardening, cooking, crafting and being Nannie

Monday, April 19, 2010

Just a little left

I would share some of my cream cheese pound cake with you. This is my absolute favorite cake. One of my nephews asked for it for his birthday.

Mr. Scrap prefers pie.

Hmmm, I wonder if that is why he took half the cake to the neighbors the other day when I suggested he take a piece to them.

Cream Cheese pound cake

Cream together until light and fluffy.

1 1/2 cups butter (don't even think about using margarine)
1 8oz block of cream cheese (both should be at room temperature)
Add 3 cups sugar 1cup at a time, cream well.

Beat in 6 eggs one at a time

Add 1 tsp salt to 3 cups all purpose flour and add slowly to creamed mixture.

Add 2 tsps vanilla

Pour into greased and floured Bundt pan.
Bake at 325 about 1 hour 15 minutes or until golden brown.


Try it. It is so good.

Add

No comments:

Post a Comment