Welcome



Gardening, cooking, crafting and being Nannie

Monday, November 29, 2010

Decking the Halls


And the tree, and everything else.

I have boxes and boxes and boxes of Christmas decorations.

My granddaughter and I have a tradition now of putting the tree up the day after Thanksgiving.

I told her I wasn't going to put the village out this year and she said but nannie I look forward to that. So I put it out yesterday (there are boxes and boxes of that, too).

My tree is full of my many different collections through the years. I collect Coca Cola, Santas (and Coca Cola Santas), penguins, snowmen, angels, etc etc. This tree has no theme, its just 40 years of collecting.



Do you have things in your Christmas collection that always make you think of a certain person? This music box is one of my favorites and it always reminds me of my parents. They gave it to me for my birthday one year. My dad knew how much I love all my Christmas decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment