Welcome



Gardening, cooking, crafting and being Nannie

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring

I love spring. Sometimes it starts here in February. I saw the first daffodils blooming at the end of February.
Then we have Bradford Pears and Redbuds.

Now the dogwoods are blooming and yes we had dogwood winter (it got really cold and threatened to frost). The azeleas are blooming. Some of our flowers are blooming.

I planted a few geraniums, petunias and marigolds. I have some seeds to plant.

A couple pictures of all the spring around us.
Dogwoods and azeleas.
  Dogwood bloom

 This wild violet seeded in the trunk of a tree.
 Tulips and bleeding hearts.
 More white azeleas.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Renee! Oh, your snaps are so beautiful and all of the spring blooms says new life! Thanks for popping in to see my little family.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete