Welcome



Gardening, cooking, crafting and being Nannie

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

After the Storm

There were trees down in our yard and near us.




Parts of the roof flew off and a bit of siding. Our well house lost its roof.




Some of the neighbors lost roofs to barns and storage buildings.

It was freaky and scary with the high windows trying to blow everything down.

But we are safe and no one was hurt around here.

When the storms were over the sun came out and it was a beautiful afternoon.

My roses are still blooming.




And so is the sweet pea vine.




I'm trying a new to me recipe today. Found it on another bloggers blog. I'll let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are safe and sound. I wanted to let you know that I purchased the embroidery transfers at Hobby Lobby. They are the Aunt Martha brand and still available. Can't wait to read what you're cooking!

    ReplyDelete