Welcome



Gardening, cooking, crafting and being Nannie

Monday, June 7, 2010

It's a Beautiful Morning

Adding this to A Southern Day Dreamers Outdoor Wednesday.

Really Beautiful. I have every window in the house open to the nice breeze. We usually have such hot, humid days the air conditioner is always on. Its a treat not to need it.

The words to that song have been going through my head all morning....

So I did go outside awhile and took pictures of some of my flowers....









I had to check on the tomatoes and peppers....





And had to water the plants....




And will go out later and start up the grill.

I love days like today, the sun, the breeze,the flowers, the birds, and the wind chimes all adding to the beauty of today.

6 comments:

  1. I love those days, too! Bea-u-ti-ful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NanaNay,

    Oh, I have to agree with you..those days are wonderful! Your flowers are just beautiful. We're having a cool spell up here on the mountain right now which is always welcomed. After living in high humidity and high heat this mountain weather is beyond belief!

    I'm sharing some wildlife that visits me if you's like to take a peek.

    Have a great day,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi NanaNay,

    I have several accessory patterns that I've used. My main objective when I started collecting was to be able to reproduce the ones not protected by copyright anymore...I'm working on my website [in the background] to get launched very soon with my fabrics, the fabric and ribbon flowers that I make, bias cut ribbon strips, fabric die cuts for fabric collage or mixed media...lots of stuff coming in the future. Oh, and a separate blog to upload free vintage images for others to use in their art. :0)

    Thanks for visiting!
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are beautiful. I've enjoyed visiting your blog. Thanks for your comment on my OW. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, each one of them! What a delightful blog you have here! SO nice stopping by and perusing several of your posts!

    Kindly, ldh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning and thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I always LOVE new commenters. Anyway, I just had to come and visit your blog too... It's lovely by the way.

    Yes, it is indeed berry time here in this part of the U.S.

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal
    (Dental appt. today... bleh)

    ReplyDelete