Welcome



Gardening, cooking, crafting and being Nannie

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just random

Thats how I feel this morning. Way too much stuff going on in the lives of people in my life.

I'm the oldest child in my family so you know what that means. I'm the one that tries to take care of everyone else and tries to fix what's broken.

We've been having cooler temps. But days like yesterday heater on in the car in the morning and the air conditioner on by afternoon.

So here are some random pictures.



This was my granddaughter's spring piano recital. I take her to piano lessons once a week. She loves to play.


I want iris to stay in bloom all year




I collect (well a very small collection) luncheon plates. Aren't they sweet? Makes me think of ladies with dresses, gloves, etc visiting one another for afternoon tea. I can't see these ladies sitting there drinking their tea from a Starbuck's cup. Don't get my wrong I love Starbuck's tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment