Welcome



Gardening, cooking, crafting and being Nannie

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Year


And a NEW look.


Don't those strawberries look yummy?


No, I didn't grow them. Those are some we got in Dayton last spring.


I do have lots of jars of strawberry jam in my freezer and many bags of frozen berries.


I've been cleaning, purging, rearranging, polishing, etc, etc.


I hate spring cleaning-I want to be outside digging in the dirt and planting things.


So I like winter cleaning. It just seems natural after I've packed up all the Christmas decorations.


I have several days off from work so I'm continuing the winter cleaning and I'm going to scrapbook. I got some cool paper, embellishments and an album for Christmas so now to use them. I also bought a cute little Christmas Album 1/2 price at Hobby Lobby.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog! I know what you mean about these magazines. I have been to my local Barnes & Noble numerous times in search. I found mine at JoAnn's. I will go poke around to visit your blog a bit now. Hope to see you back at mine soon. Have a great day!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. The strawberries do looks like little beautiful gems! I totally agree with the 'winter' cleaning instead of "Spring" cleaning!

    ReplyDelete