Welcome



Gardening, cooking, crafting and being Nannie

Monday, January 17, 2011

Old snow just isn't pretty

Or am I just tired of seeing snow on the ground. I love it when it first snows and no one has tracked it up (I threatened Mr. Scrap the other day if he made tracks in my yard before I had time to take pictures) Our snow from a week ago still isn't gone but it just looks sad now. Kids snowmen are falling over and all along the roads its just grey and tired.

So before I forget how pretty it was here.








2 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! Total postcard pics. :) Thank you for posting and letting me dream of a white..January? :) Ah well, I'm sorry it doesn't go out pretty...wouldn't it be cool if it turned pink and purple and glittery and then just evaporated? ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ XOXO Roo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh pink snow, now that would be nice with some glitter.

    Course the other day when the sun was shining it was a bit glittery:)

    ReplyDelete